Position Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Location: Remote (Work@Home)
Schedule: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm CST, M-F except for USA National Holidays
Our client is a global leader providing online education, assessment, remediation, certification and e-learning solutions for the post-secondary academic market specifically serving the nursing, allied health, sports medicine, public safety, and the financial services industries. The company employs more than 900 employees in 35 states. Our client portfolio companies consist of Jones and Bartlett Learning, ATI Nursing Education, the National Healthcare Association, ExamFX, the National Academy of Sports Medicine, Boston Reed, Advanced Informatics and ClickSafety.
We are searching for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Engineer to Join our Team, that person needs to be someone 50% functional and 50% technical. Does not need to know plugins and custom workflows but needs to have deep expertise in LogicApps, Power Automate, D365 apps, and integration with SP online and outlook. Knowing Experlogix is a plus. Having recent CRM certs is definitely needed if possible.
- Technology Platforms– Kafka (Messaging), Azure Service Bus, LogicApps, PowerPlatform
- Business Services: Dynamics 365/CRM, Dynamics GP, Subscription Management, Payment Processing (PCI-Compliant), Order Fulfillment, Taxability, Contract Fulfillment, Marketing Automation, Lead Management, Omnichannel Platforms
- Data serialization – JSON, XML, Avro
- Documentation – Swagger, Container/Component/Sequence/etc. Diagrams,
- Provide technical leadership to software engineers through architecture discussions, technical design, performing code reviews, providing guidance on building reusable components, and designing integrations
- Understand the business process; facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from functional experts and the user community
- Develop and enforce development standards and best practices.
- Evaluate current environments, conduct research, recommend, and implement innovative designs that can enhance the reliability, security, productivity, and efficiency of systems
- Identify root cause issues across platforms and take necessary actions to resolve them permanently.
- Advocate for and embrace DevOps and CI/CD across the teams with a focus on scaling components and APIs horizontally, automated continuous deployment, version control, and monitoring using New Relic/Solar winds.
- Ensure that a state of high availability is maintained for top tier applications
- Work with the development, quality engineering, DBAs, information security, network, operations, and product management teams to design and implement new solutions as appropriate
- Mentor software engineers
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Work effectively on geographically diverse teams
- Build trust and works collaboratively with all levels of the Tech and Ops organization, including staff, business stakeholders, and executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of users and management
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- 4+ years of cumulative experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud along with expertise in Microsoft Power Platform: PowerApps, Flow/Power Automate, and Azure Apps. Expertise also required in CRM SDK and related APIs.
- LogicApps, Powerautomate.
- Deep experience in migrating from CRM/D365 On-Premise or other CRM platforms, such as SFDC, Netsuite, etc.
- Expertise in developing microservices (using lightweight APIs) that can be utilized to allow bi-directional integration using RESTful interfaces.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server (2012/2016), SSRS, REST/SOAP, SharePoint and Outlook integration.
- Extensive knowledge in AppSource, Third Party, and Azure integrations along with keeping up to date with product releases from Microsoft.
- Expertise in architecting sustainable solution management and automating deployments in multiple instances.
- Ability to think at a high level about the overall systems and goals of the projects
- Experience with stream-processing platforms such as Apache Kafka
- Familiarity with code execution and deployments to development, staging, and production environments dictated by a formal change management process
- Agile development and scrum team experience
- Disciplined, dynamic, and flexible to manage multiple projects and tasks, work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines
- Work weekends/nights on occasion for on-call incident troubleshooting or administration of regular, off-hour deployments
- Must be able to produce clear documentation to convey architecture, development standards, roadmaps, and potential challenges to all both technical and non-technical resources
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, and the ability to independently drive initiatives through to completion.
- Passion and the ability to learn new things
Nice to Have Skills:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certifications
- Experience with front-end web frameworks
- Experience with large scale, near real-time applications
- Distributed systems understanding
- Public cloud experience e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of software architecture, design, and implementation with a variety of technologies.
- Competitive Salary
- Major Medical Insurance
- Minor Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- U.S. Paid Holidays
- Visa and Passport Purchase
- Computer Purchase Program